Pilsen Region Tourist Ticket
Pilsen Region Tourist Ticket is a one-day transfer ticked valid throughout the whole Pilsen Region. You can use it while travelling with regional buses (see detailed list here), with all regional and fast trains and almost all express trains (express trains Plzeň – Domažlice – Furth im Wald and InterCity trains are exluded).
You can use Pilsen city transport with Pilsen Region Tourist Ticekt for 180 CZK and 350 CZK.
- individual 130 CZK
- individual (Pilsen city transport included) 180 CZK
- group 250 CZK
- group (Pilsen city transport included) 350 CZK
*group – two adults and up to three children up to 15 years of age
Ticket is non-returnable.
Ticket is valid on selected to 23:59. Validity of the ticket (day and year) is marked by the seller.
You can purchase the ticket at:
- bus stations in Pilsen, Rokycany, Klatovyand Domažlice
- PMDP sales points in Pilsen (Denisovo nábřeží 12, Klatovská třída 12)
- train stations in Plzeň hlavní nádraží, Klatovy, Domažlicea Rokycany, v Sušici a Železné Rudě.
- regional buses (vehicles of ČSAD autobusy Plzeň are excluded)
2020 / 03 / 10